Friday, December 11, 2009

The Chronicles of Chicken Little - 5th Horseman of the Apocalypse

From Chicken Little's Twitter feed...



1. I love my new job. Being 5th Horseman is cool!


2. In Georgia yesterday. Caused mass panic in Mall. Almost got Santa with an exploding elf, but plan was thwarted. Dang!

3. Where to next? Waiting for orders from infernal master.

4. Been called to a team meeting. First time meeting the guys. It's so cool!

5. I was really keen, so turned up early. War turned up next. He's kinda mean looking. Has a red horse.

6. Meeting was a bust. War had to leave for Russia, but said I should come along. The others didn't even turn up. Maybe next time.

7. Sat around waiting for War. He came back looking happy, but wouldn't say why. His horse bit me.

8. Asked if I could have a horse of my own. Was told it was "up to management".

9. Heard from management. I'm too small for a horse. OH&S issue apparently. Can have a Chihuahua, but. A black one. I'll call him Dracula!

10. Still haven't met the others. Pestilence is in Nth Korea and Famine is in Africa (as usual). War is in Iraq, again.

You can follow Chicken Little's adventures as the 5th Horseman of the Apocalypse through his Twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/5HChickenLittle

No comments:

Post a Comment