Monday, September 21, 2009

The Drawers of Order...

...or should I say the order of drawers. Kitchen drawers. My mother, and no doubt her mother before her, always kept the kitchen wraps (eg aluminium foil, cling wrap etc.) in the third drawer down under the cutlery (traditionally kept in the top draw). The second drawer is usually the random kitchen utensil drawer - the one that always gets stuck. The bottom drawer is the other stuff - including paper and plastic bags, appliance manuals etc.

As the wild and crazy innovator that I am, I have my wraps in the second drawer with the utensils below that.

I would like to know from my regular readers (OK - I know there are none - humour the crazy lady) how you organise your kitchen drawers. There is probably an interesting research study in how humans transmit culture through the organisation of living spaces.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I'm the same as your Mum, who intersting had the same approach as my Mum. I'm definitely no innovator.

    ReplyDelete