Friday, October 30, 2009

Alan Ball - Can You Please Explain Europe To Me?


Alan Ball - if you are out there in the blog-o-sphere I have a question for you.

Can you please explain Europe to me?  I have to know. 

Ever since Jason Stackhouse asked that question in Season 2, Episode 4 of True Blood, I have been filled with a burning desire to understand Europe.  I'm not sure I can go on with my life if Europe isn't explained.

I did submit this question to the recent Paley Centre seminar, but I guess since it was a Season 2 question rather than a Season 3 one, it was overlooked.  Never mind.  I'm sure that one of these days Europe will be explained and I'll be able to sleep again. 

I think I'll just go sit down and rock back and forward for a while.

ahhh - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment