Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to Tell the Difference Between My Horse Scotty and Stephen Moyer

Since I keep getting asked if the Hot Scott mentioned earlier in my blog is the guy pictured in the blog's header (well - OK, I was only asked once) I thought I'd make it clearer how to distinguish between the two.

Hot Scott (AKA Scotty) is a horse (Equus Caballus) .  He is 7 years old (about 28 in human years). He has brown/black hair and brown eyes and stands about 5 feet to the top of his shoulders (approximately 5'6" in human terms).  He is a gelding.  His genetics are primarily American.

The guy in the blog header is Stephen Moyer - he is a human (Homo sapiens sapiens).  He is about 40 years old (10 horse years).  He has blond hair - allegedly - and blue eyes and stands about 5'10'' to the top of his head (maybe 16hh in horse terms).  He is an entire (I presume, since he has progeny) and his genetics are English.  I was going to say "Stallion" instead of "entire" but, sadly, I'm not qualified to give that appellation.




If Scotty was a human he'd probably look a lot like Orlando Bloom.  Scotty IS very cute.  As you can see Orlando Bloom does not look like Stephen Moyer.






If Stephen were a horse he probably look like this.  This horse does not look anything like Scotty (see above).





My theorum is thus proven.  Stephen Moyer ≠ Hot Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment